Strategic Brand Development
Your organisation needs to know exactly what it’s offering, who its audience is, and why that audience should be interested in the offering.
Then it needs to express the offering clearly in everything it *is* (the way it looks, sounds, feels) and everything it *does* (how it interacts with the world).
That concept is very simple - but making it all happen, keeping those things all aligned and, yet, still being able to evolve with the marketplace can be a real challenge.
We can help you create and manage a powerful, distinct brand 'vehicle' to take your organisation wherever it needs to go.
What is the state of your current branding? Does your audience ‘get’ what you’re offering?
Is there agreement internally? Do your marketing materials do justice to your customer service? Is there a reason to change anything? Should you iterate, or start from scratch?
We can help you navigate these questions, consolidate what you know and fill in the missing pieces.
- Understand Organisational Offer
- Understand Org strengths & weaknesses
- Understand market environment
- Define Audience
- Analysis of Touchpoints
- Audit Internal & External perceptions
- Understand & Clarify Market Opportunity
Brand Identity Design
We can work with you to create a brand identify from scratch, or optimise your existing branding. Components may include:
- Name Generation
- Straplines & Key Messaging
- Logo & Devices
- Colour Palette
- Photography / Video Style
- Tone of Voice
- Sonic / Auditory Branding
- Layout & Typography
- Illustration & Icon styles
- Motion Graphics
To be effective, your brand messaging must be clear and consistent across multiple channels, product groups, regions and languages.
The core values must be always be front and centre, even where local markets require a tailored approach. We can help your organisation take (and keep) control of its branding, working with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
- Internal Presentation, Communication & Training
- Create / Oversee Brand Toolkit / Design Guidelines
- Setting & Maintaining Standards
- Develop & Monitor Best Practice