Creative Climate Disclosure – 2019
We have signed up to Creative Climate Disclosure; launched in response to the challenge laid down by Extinction Rebellion in May 2019.
We commit to:
- Disclose the percentage of our turnover from high carbon clients every year
- "No to working for fossil fuels"
- "Yes to creating Change"
In addition, we pledge to continue to:
- Seek and support clients driven by environmental or social purpose
- Reduce our professional and personal and carbon footprints
- Demonstrate leadership on environmental best practice
What Archipelago Does
We help organisations develop their visual branding and convey their values through seamless user experiences.
We add value using a wide range of creative, strategic and technical skills, including:
- Strategy Development
- Brand Identity Development
- User Experience Design (UX)
- User Interface Design (UI)
- Information Design
- Graphic Design
Our clients include leading names in environmental communications, renewable energy and mental health provision. As a small, values-led consultancy we are highly selective about with whom we work.
High Carbon Clients (% by revenue)
Purpose-led Clients (% by revenue)
Client Sector (% by revenue)
|Sector||% Revenue 2019|
Carbon Reduction Measures
Completed or in progress:
- Minimise commuting & business travel through better use of online tools (Slack, Trello, Videoconferencing etc)
- Extra annual leave offered to encourage alternatives to flying
- Low energy lighting and conscious energy management
- Walking / Cycling to work actively encouraged
- Lean approach to all business activity
- Reviewing all technical strategies in context of reducing client's digital energy footprints
- Environmental activism and participation
Planned or under consideration:
- B-Corp Certification
- Leadership on client video conferencing