Digital & Interactive Design
The opportunities available for online business; whether that’s selling direct, providing an online service or attacking a new market - are immense.
Digital projects, especially those with a component of innovation - can turn entire industries on their head. The organisations that can innovate and adapt rapidly to this ever-changing environment will tend to thrive.
Minimising Risk and Maximising Value
Why do some digital projects promise the earth but somehow fail to deliver? There are a number of pitfalls to avoid both at the strategic level (happy talk, unresolved conflicting priorities, politics) and also at the point of delivery.
Key ingredients for successful projects
- A clear, detailed brief / specification that is understood and agreed by all the stakeholders
- Agreement on who will make which decisons within the project and how any conflicts will be resolved
- Clear, measurable milestones and accountability for reaching them
- Agreement on objective outcomes that will define whether the project is successful
- The right type of team to deliver the project
To make the right decisions a good overview of different types of technology available is essential - and an agnostic approach at the start of the project helps makes sure that the most appropriate platforms are used to meet the organisation’s needs.