Digital & Interactive Design
Since designing our first client website in 2001, we've championed User Experience (UX), Accessibility, and a technology-agnostic approach - so our clients get the best possible solution for their needs and budget.
We deliver innovative digital projects from start to finish; working with clients to explore requirements and develop briefs, selecting the best technology for the job and bringing in and managing specialists and extra hands where required. Our job is to make sure our client's needs are met, and the buck always stops with us.
User Experience & Digital Branding
A user's digital experience will be fundamental to their perception of an organisation's brand. The quality of this experience - no matter how large or small the interaction - is critical.
The overall experience is determined by all aspects of a website, or app's, design and development, including:
- Content - What they can do / see / read on the site
- Information Architecture (IA)- How content is organised
- Navigation Design - How easily users find their way around
- Responsiveness & Accessibility - Ensuring the site works well on as many devices as possible and identifying and managing any limitations
- Look & Feel - The organisation's visual identity, brand values and tone of voice must be consistent and appropriate for target audience
A Strategic Approach to Digital Opportunites
Good Interactive design always starts with a conversation about goals and objectives.
The opportunities available for online business; whether that’s selling direct, providing an online service or attacking a new market - are immense.
Digital projects, especially those with a component of innovation - can turn entire industries or sectors on their head. The organisations that can innovate and adapt rapidly to this ever-changing environment will tend to thrive.
Minimising Risk and Maximising Value
Why do some digital projects promise the earth but somehow fail to deliver? There are a number of pitfalls to avoid both at the strategic level and also at the point of delivery. We have almost 20 years' experience to navigate your project to a succesful outcome.
Key ingredients for successful projects
- A clear, detailed brief / specification that is understood and agreed by all the stakeholders
- Agreement on who will make which decisons within the project and how any conflicts will be resolved
- Clear, measurable milestones and accountability for reaching them
- Agreement on objective outcomes that will define whether the project is successful
- The right type of team to deliver the project
To make the right decisions a good overview of different types of technology available is essential - and an agnostic approach at the start of the project helps makes sure that the most appropriate platforms are used to meet the organisation’s needs.